Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 KySTE Spring Conference

This year at the KySTE Spring Conference (March 5-7 at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville, KY) I will be presenting on 2 different topics.  During the TRT/TIS strand on Wednesday I will be presenting on Edmodo, the social networking platform for schools.   Teachers, students, and parents like Edmodo for what it brings to the classroom, and this session will focus on how district and school leaders can leverage the free tools to manage Edmodo at the school and district level.

On Thursday I will be presenting on Simple K12's Teacher Learning Community.  From previous posts you know that I'm a huge fan of the Teacher Learning Community, so much so that I'm featured in their testimonial video.  When SimpleK12 came out with a free version for teachers, I became an even bigger fan.  This session will cover how teachers can get "PD in their PJs."

I'm looking forward to both of these sessions, and hopefully you'll be able to make it to the KySTE Conference.  It's always a great 2-3 days of learning, collaboration, and networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment