Thursday, February 21, 2013

Paper.li

For awhile now, I've seen friends and colleagues pushing out "daily newspapers".  I kept wondering what they were using, and yesterday, I decided to investigate.  I discovered they were using a free product (with a pay option) called Paper.li.

Paper.li was developed in Switzerland, and is designed to curate articles from you Twitter and/or Facebook posts.  Since Facebook is blocked in my district, I have chosen to create my Daily Paper using posts from my Twitter account.  As a Paper.li editor, you select the content you want in your paper.  In my case, I chose some of the most influential people I follow on Twitter, such as Richard Byrne, Steven Anderson, Jayme Linton, and Lyn Hilt to name a few.  I'm also following products and companies such as SMART, SimpleK12, and Microsoft Lync.

If you have any suggestions for improving the Ed On Tech Daily, I'd love to hear them.  You'll find the link to Ed On Tech Daily on the home page of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment