Friday, March 8, 2013

Popplet: A Place For Your Ideas

If you've not heard of or experienced Popplet, Popplet is a free mind-mapping web tool.  It's also one of the simplest mind-mapping tools to use.  You simply start with name your topic, select your color, and then create Popples around it that you can connect any way you want to.  It couldn't be any easier than that!  Popplets can also be shared to create collaborative mind maps, sent to Twitter, and shared on Facebook.  Have an IOS device?  There's even a Popplet app.

Popplet has many uses in the classroom with students, but at the district level, I use Popplet to help me plan out the Professional Development webinars and face-to-face sessions I provide.  It's also been used to help design this blog, my web page, my forthcoming wiki and Glossi.

See what Popplet is all about and claim your free account at popplet.com.  Feel free to share one of your popplets with me!  I'm always happy to connect with colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment